Thursday 24 November 2011

The best medicine in the world is a mother's hug :)

My mom carried me in her womb for nine months... She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch & tear; she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick; she suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted.A human body can bear only 45 del (unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth,a mother feels upto 57 del(unit) of pain... This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured, all at the same time!!
This is just to tell you the extent to which a mother loves her child! 'Love your mom till the end of your life.The lady with whom you fight almost everyday,suffered so much pain just to give you a beautiful life!




No comments:

Post a Comment